Re: Proposal/Woohoo/Try for baby

by crinrict

Original Post

Proposal/Woohoo/Try for baby

★★★ Newbie
I downloaded the newest patch yesterday and also downloaded Parenthood and my sims can't propose to each other, woohoo, or try for a baby. This is true on my nonmod save and my mod enabled save. I have exited and restarted, broken up and built the relationship again. Neither of them are married.

Everything else works, ask to be boyfriend/girlfriend, become best friends. Just the proposal, woohoo, and try for baby. The action shows up, they start talking but then both sims do the weird thing where they lift their arms out to their sides jump and go back to normal

Anyone else having this issue?
Message 1 of 4 (259 Views)

Hero

Hi @psychofatal

are you sure all mods were disabled on your non-mod game ? This certainly sounds like a mod issue.

Even if you don't use any cc/mods in a certain save, they are still active.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (252 Views)

Hero

Hi @psychofatal

did you get a chance to test this without mods/cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (227 Views)

Hero

Hi @psychofatal

moved this to the general forum for now

Let me know if you have further issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (207 Views)