[FIXED] Kids have amber-colored eyes that can't be edited

by Kealaa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Kids have amber-colored eyes that can't be edited

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

In the past few days, I have been having a bug regarding the eyes when in game children have been born. They have been born with amber coloured eyes, like the one in the picture below, and when the children age up to teenagers, they will change to a brown colour. This has happened when the parents of the children don't have brown eyes. The game doesn't allow you to change the eye colour in cas.fulleditmode, even when randomising the eye shape. Many others have also been having the same problem.

Message 1 of 43 (19,891 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Strange eyes in children

Hero

We fixed an issue that could result in male children not being able to change their eye color in Create a Sim.

I don't know how this affects already affected children

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 27 of 43 (22,634 Views)

All Replies

Re: Eye Colour Bug

Hero

Are you using mods or cc in your game ?  If so, please remove them

See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 43 (19,665 Views)

★★ Novice

I noticed the white part of the eye had a brownish tint (for hazel eyes). It almost looks as if the sims hasn't had enough sleep and is tired. XD I looked at the mother's brown eyes and the part that was white was completely normal.

Message 3 of 43 (19,643 Views)

Hero

No CC ?

I'll check this out in my game tomorrow

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 43 (19,637 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Eye Colour Bug

Hero (Retired)

I've tested this. I made a woman with green eyes and a man with blue eyes have a child, they had a girl with grey eyes. So no brown for me...

Message 5 of 43 (19,617 Views)

★★ Novice

I also noticed that you can't edit the color of the amber eyes like you can edit other eye colors.

Message 6 of 43 (19,607 Views)

Hero

Are you using any kind of cc ? Default replacements and the likes ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 43 (19,603 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict no cc, everything's normal. (Well not normal bc of the eye color  Large smile but I'm not using any CC)

Message 8 of 43 (19,596 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm not using any custom content.

Message 9 of 43 (19,555 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Eye Colour Bug

★★★ Apprentice

I have a sim like this. It's not shown in the pic but the option to change the color is also missing for him. I do use mods.

Message 10 of 43 (19,519 Views)