Re: [OPEN] Wrong animation while playing in the fountain and listening to music

by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] [RGSP] Wrong animation for playing in the fountain and listening to music

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Basically when Sims play in the fountain and listen to music at the same time, they would appear to sit in the air as if they're listening to music while sitting on a chair. Happens to every single Sim without fails.

Message 1 of 9 (1,027 Views)

Hero

@elelunicy Are you still seeing this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (944 Views)

★★★★ Guide
This appears to be fixed as Sims can no longer do both at the same time.
Message 3 of 9 (931 Views)

Hero

Great.

Thanks for checking

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (923 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Wrong animation while playing in the fountain and listening to music

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Sorry I spoke too soon. Apparently it's not possible to direct your Sim to do both at the same time. However, when Sims play in the fountain, there's a chance that they would autonomously listen to the nearby speaker, and when that happens the wrong animation is still being played.

This screenshot was taken from my game today.

Message 5 of 9 (909 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Wrong animation while playing in the fountain and listening to music

Hero

Back it goes then

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (893 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @elelunicy

We're not able to reproduce this.

Would you be willing to share your save files?  Or maybe upload the lot to the Gallery so my team can take a look at it?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 7 of 9 (873 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@

I was able to reproduce the issue using a brand new save file (the game is CC/Mods free with the latest patch installed).

The lot was a generic venue that only has a fountain and a venue wall speaker that plays baroque music.

Here's a 24-second video of me reproducing the bug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw-M4ns6fqc

Message 8 of 9 (860 Views)

EA Sims Team

@elelunicy

We see the issue now.  Thank you for the additional information Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 9 of 9 (832 Views)