Re: [OPEN] [V] Grand Master Vampires can no longer compel Sims for a drink

by IrishMadCat_EA

Original Post

EA Live QV Team

Thank you @Hadron1776 

If you can get it to occur again @sparky1922 iplease forward on the save. We haven not been able to replicate the issue so far. 

Message 41 of 46 (1,261 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

Irishmadcat and Hadron1776

I have tested for hours ( real life time) today with my new grand master vamp sim from the gallery so obviously I have not levelled up this vampire myself like I did with the others and so far after my vamps first fail in the daytime he has been able to compel at all times during the night hours in community lots, forgotten hollow world outside and in his own home so that is very satisfactory. He did fail one more time outdoors in sunlight as hadron1776 suggested might happen and I don't mind an infrequent fail but not at all times fails like it was before which is why I had to ask for help in the first place.

I do not wish for you to take any more time on this as hopefully it has righted itself and I really hope so as vamps are my favorite supernaturals and I love the compel for a drink interaction and did not want to lose it. If it happens again where the vamp cannot compel ever again would I be able to reopen this thread and ask for help again? 

Message 42 of 46 (3,779 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thank you for taking the time on this @sparky1922

Message 43 of 46 (1,277 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Irishmadcat

I have spent time I just wish I could have been quicker but sometimes RL gets in the way. Thank you for all your support throughout this issue it is much appreciated. 

Message 44 of 46 (1,231 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [V] Grand Master Vampires can no longer compel Sims for a drink

★★★ Novice

Having this issue in 2019. Still not fixed!

Message 45 of 46 (859 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [V] Grand Master Vampires can no longer compel Sims for a drink

Hero
@OnSiLahm This thread is a bit old and this bug was fixed.

There's two others open ones for compel for a drink

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-V-quot-Compel-for-a-Deep-Drink-quot-action-icon-won-t/t...
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-V-Compel-for-a-a-deep-drink-I-should-really-get/...

Please post in either of those threads or if you still see it specifically for Grand masters create a new thread.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 46 (844 Views)