Re: Sims snap after woohoo and freeze up

Hero

Hi @aprilramirez2006

I've merged your post with exiting thread

I'll add 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 40 (1,786 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Time speeds up after woohoo/Sim gets teleported from bed

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 40 (1,773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. The game sometimes stays on sleeping triple speed after woohoo when they get up out of bed. I think it has to do with them automatically going to sleep, but when they get up the speed doesn't switch back to normal. I have to pause the game first, (it wont let me click on the other speed arrows,) but by the time I can do that around 2-3 hours have past.  

Message 23 of 40 (1,736 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Adding myself to the mix here. I have no problems with woohooing in other locations, just with the bed. Even if a sim is queued to sleep after the woohoo, it cancels it, speeds up, and they stand by the bed frozen. I run no mods or CC and I use the Cordelia bed.

Message 24 of 40 (1,698 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue here they jump out of bed and time speeds up and gives funky. Once I manage to pause time it seems to jump backwards.

Message 25 of 40 (1,650 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately i want in on this too Frown It's not game breaking just annoying. Especially since I'm in the process of trying to expand my family. Has there been any update about this?

Message 26 of 40 (1,625 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've found a fix...Sortof. If you have other sims in your house have one of the sims not WooHooing as your active.  Somehow this prevents the freezing and time acceleration from happening. Another fix ( if there are no other sims in your house) is to cancel the bed icon near the end of the woohoo for both sims. This will also prevent the acceleration. It's not the best solution, but it's working so far.

Message 27 of 40 (1,599 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue - after whohoo in bed, they get up and freeze near the bed, but game reacts as sims sleep, going on x3 speed. Cannot stop it unless I first pause the game.

Message 28 of 40 (1,581 Views)

★ Pro
I have the same issue as the previous poster. With and without mods. But this woohoo problem has been going on for quite a long time now. Even before the toddler patch.
Message 29 of 40 (1,566 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've experienced the same issue and wonder if it's related to the bug where after woohoo, one or both sims will no longer "Claim" the bed.  I can also attest to the poster who stated that if you click on another sim during the interaction (not one of them that is woohooing), it seems to not happen.

Message 30 of 40 (1,553 Views)