Re: My Sim can no longer steal and cheat codes do not work

by DivieOwl

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Just posting that I have this issue, too. Alexander Goth went to his parents house and swiped a statue and the Knights armor and though both say they were successful and he got the buff for it, neither are showing up in the family inventory, though the tablet that he swiped from there did come in his personal inventory. 

Message 61 of 74 (2,043 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is unfortunately still a problem, and it really sucks especially for people who're doing challenges and such! I hope the next update will fix this. 

Message 62 of 74 (2,003 Views)

Re: Stolen items can't be found

★★ Novice
Me too, I play rags to riches challenges and just started a kelptomaniac version but I'll have to scrap it until the bug is fixed. Disappointing Frown
Message 63 of 74 (1,954 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Swiped Objects don't appear in household inventory

★★★ Newbie
I'm having this issue as well as of today. I just downloaded Sims 4 a month ago. I haven't done anything extra because I haven't a clue how. I did the repair thing and it didn't work.
Message 64 of 74 (1,879 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ok so this is just something I found recently and I can't guarantee it will work for you but I found that if the house your sim is stealing from is empty, as in the sims who live there aren’t home the items will go to your inventory. Idk if this always works but I tried it three time and it worked every time so I hope this helps.

Message 65 of 74 (1,812 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Swiped Objects don't appear in household inventory

Hero

Sims with the Kleptomaniac trait should no longer place items they have stolen into the inventories of the Sim they stole the items from.
  • I feel as though the story of Robin was lost in translation.

This was fixed in Patch 1.32.1 ... again

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 66 of 74 (11,008 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Swiped Objects don't appear in household inventory

★★★★★ Expert

yes! this problem is fixed, tanks EA for solved them

Message 67 of 74 (1,740 Views)

★ Novice

It's February 2019 and it still seems broken. Annoying at the least.

Message 68 of 74 (1,361 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

It was solved a while ago. 

Are you on PC/Mac ? Is your game all updated ?

Are you not getting any at all or just certain ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 69 of 74 (1,360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still having this issue as well. No mods. No CC. Game is up to date. I've tried repairing. I still don't receive any item that is swiped despite getting the buff and a notification stating it was successful. The item will disappear from the world, but never appears in the inventory. I received the first item I swiped (Just some food from a bar), but nothing else since.

Message 70 of 74 (1,308 Views)