Re: [OPEN] Spray Monster Under Bed Not Working Correctly

by moswalt89

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

I saw this bug, too. The night light doesn't work. The parents were able to spray multiple times, but the monster kept coming back a few seconds later.

Message 11 of 26 (1,054 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Mine is EVEN WORST. The OPTION is GONE like. I CANNOT SELECT THAT OPTION!

This is my problem file. Please test it. After the option appear once. Next click NO MORE

Tks Rgd, Oh worry not the file is a plain Vanilla NO MODS. Please choose the Family Textor in Oasis Spring

Message 12 of 26 (1,034 Views)

★ Apprentice

same issue

Message 13 of 26 (1,011 Views)

Hero

Funny thing is, this worked for me last time I tried.

Seems it's a hit and miss atm.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 26 (1,003 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I had the same issue where the child was still scared after the monster was gone. I have not tried the night light because I did not know it existed. I actually stopped playing the game I had kids in because the monster issue was so annoying. There were 2 kids and they would get woken up by monsters every single night. Frown

Message 15 of 26 (988 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
This is still a problem. My child asks his mom to spray the monster, and she just nods and stands there, doing nothing. Also, every single time my kid wakes up, he acts like he just had a nightmare. Every. Single. Time.
Message 16 of 26 (967 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Didn't have this issue until installing parenthood today. I have a nightlight but monster is still coming. It won't go away and is there sending my kids into a panic. It was working before. Now the kids wake the parent and the parent wakes but no action will queue for them. I can't direct them to spray either. I'm able to have kid ask again and again but the parent won't do it.
Message 17 of 26 (937 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Deleted bed did not work.

Tried to delete it again after restarting game (with the new patch) and it worked in sense monster is not in sight again yet. Hoping it stays gone but only been a sim day or so - fingers crossed it is fixed. Night light is now creating a moodlet & seems to be working but I don't know if I can get parents to spray for the monster again yet. Need to try again as they wouldn't but it might have been due to some lag, so I'm going to try again tomorrow and see if that functionality has returned or if this is a fluke and they still can't.

Message 18 of 26 (923 Views)

I can't get the adults to spray the monster under the bed

★★★ Newbie

I can't get the adults to spray the monster under the bed.  They won't do it when a child asks and there is no option to do it directly either. I have tried repairing my game, twice in fact. But the issue remains the same. What do I do?

Message 19 of 26 (892 Views)

Re: I can't get the adults to spray the monster under the bed

Hero

Hi @WeepingAngel129

it's currently a bit bugged so I moved your thread.

There should be an option on the bed though. Are you using double or single beds ? Have you tried replacing the bed ? Any mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 26 (880 Views)