Re: [OPEN] Sims can't swim laps

by alanmichael1

Original Post

Re: issues with swimming

★★★ Novice

The strange thing is, I never had a problem with this until recently. My sims used to swim laps fine, now none of them can. Is this other people's experience, the bug just started one day?

Message 31 of 61 (1,937 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Nestofsalt This bug started precisely with the toddlers patch.

Message 32 of 61 (1,913 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ah okay, that does sound about right. Today I discovered something kinda interesting about the bug. The only sims I can get to swim laps are ghosts. Ghosts don't seem to have the same problem with swimming laps that the living do.

Message 33 of 61 (1,898 Views)

★ Guide

Same problem, no swimming laps and whenever i click anywhere in the pool to swim there, they exit the water, walk to the closest spot and jump back in.

The skill bar for fitness only shows up for a second or two, not sure if it increases at all.

Message 34 of 61 (1,734 Views)

Re: Sims can't swim laps

★★ Novice

Hi,

No CC just base game. On all lots and with all families.Pools are now meaningless.

H.S.

Message 35 of 61 (1,698 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Me too, my Sims won't swim laps.

Message 36 of 61 (1,689 Views)

★ Novice

i strongly agree.

Message 37 of 61 (1,625 Views)

★ Guide

This is a terrible bug pools are useless I am surprised they did not fix it with the current patch

Message 38 of 61 (1,550 Views)

★★★★ Pro

In addition to the bugs with "swim laps" and "swim here" I observed a third issue with pool routing. If your Sims stand outside the pool and you send them to use an item at the opposite site of the pool, the will now almost always jump into the water and swim to that site. They seem unable to find their way walking around the pool. 

Message 39 of 61 (1,528 Views)

★ Guide

Same Problem here. Hope they will fix that soon Frown

Message 40 of 61 (1,466 Views)