Original Post

Re: Sims walk on their Knees

Hero

@Joujouwah merged your post with existing report

@SimQARobo for awareness

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 131 (2,783 Views)

Re: TODDLER TEEN WALK GLITCH

EA Sims Team

@Joujouwah

Thank you Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 22 of 131 (2,771 Views)

Re: TODDLER TEEN WALK GLITCH

★★★★★ Novice

i still didn't get an answer. did you find anything in my save file?

Message 23 of 131 (2,745 Views)

Re: Toddler teen walk glitch

Hero

It's a known issue. QA just needed your save to duplicate so they can fix. There's usually no follow-ups.

You'll have to wait until a patch fixes it.

Do they still walk this way ? Did you try moving the Sim out and back in and other suggestions in this thread ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 131 (2,728 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I had this exact same problem.  I tried moving out the sim, resetting and changing the default walkstyle.  Nothing seemed to work until my teen changed emotional states and snapped out of it, hope this info helps.

edit: nevermind, it seems to be a recurring problem

Message 25 of 131 (2,657 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @misstrgal

We're still having trouble reproducing this.  Would you be willing to share your saves?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 26 of 131 (2,640 Views)

★★ Guide

I was playing a family and a guy was walking down the street like this.  I deleted my first guy but this one was weird!

Message 27 of 131 (2,605 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sim walks on knees

★★★ Newbie

I am having this issue too. I've had it with adult sims though. It has happened in multiple families on my game and nothing seems to fix the issue. If it makes any difference, all the ones that have been doing it were born in game, after toddlers became a thing.  My adults seem to revert back to toddler in their adult bodies, it's super strange.

Message 28 of 131 (2,597 Views)

★★★ Guide

Got this bug now too. The sim in question is a recently aged up teen with a black instead of green age bar.I had to import the whole family from my library due to a corrupted savegame. I used testingcheats true -> shift click -> reset sim(debug) to get rid of the issue but mostly it lasts only for the gaming session and returns in the next reload of the game.

Here is the savegame (which I submitted two times already for two other bugs): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9kiK-RbJiseWU1MZjFtTlBxSTQ

Message 29 of 131 (2,581 Views)

★ Guide

Hi crin

I noticed that the simgurus are finding it hard to reproduce this bug so i have sent you a copy of one of my saves where this bug is happening. The sim it is happening to is called Juliana Goth-Munch and she is in Granite Falls at the moment. The issue is linked to the sim walking while having the energized emotion. Also whilst in granite Falls i had an invite to an opera and she actually went which is the first time one of the City Living events have worked for me and this happened while she was in Granite Falls. Hope this is helpful.

Message 30 of 131 (2,555 Views)