[ARCHIVED] ServiceNPC won't leave

by idahpews

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] ServiceNPC won't leave

★ Novice

I have same problem but for gardener not maid. My maid is working normally as the same time gardener got problem. I hired them at the same time schedually, they worked fine for really long time, then one day, gardener show up and keep knocking on my door. I didnt realize that is problem until almost all my perfect trees are dying, then I saw around 5 gardeners are staring at my mail box and keep knocking on my door turn by turn. I tried to repair game, cancel service, rehire but it wont  fix the issue. They are still send notification that the service have done, but all they've done is knocking at my door. When I tried to change my front door to the door at backyard and cancel the service, they follow the door and keep knocking again. Really annoying of the knocking sound. 

Message 81 of 158 (822 Views)

Re: [OPEN] ServiceNPC won't leave

Hero

And the doors are unlocked ?

Did you try adding them to your household and then delete ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 82 of 158 (813 Views)

My maid will not leave?

★★★ Newbie
My maid won't leave. She kept coming to my home and not doing anything. I hired her about 2 weeks ago and she hasn't left since. She just keeps on using my sims home and sits on the computer. I lead her into the garden and then locked the door, and now she spends the whole time knocking on the door. I have fired her but it makes no difference, and it won't let me ask her to leave. I really don't know what to do
Message 83 of 158 (780 Views)

Re: My maid will not leave?

@emilyth1 merged your topic with an existing topic about this issue. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 84 of 158 (777 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi @gardenia_vn and @emilyth1

Is there CC(Custom Content) on the lots or saves where this is occurring? Would you mind sharing the save where this is occurring? 

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide. 

Message 85 of 158 (753 Views)

★ Novice
Hi @Irishmadcat
I did have CC before but I deleted them all then repaired the game and it still happen. How to share my save game to you?
Message 86 of 158 (744 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@gardenia_vn If you upload the file to a service such as drop box and then just personal message me the link that would be great. 

Message 87 of 158 (734 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Sim fam Sick 

2 days ago i encountered this problem all my Npc's just won't leave my lot. It was very frustrating.

However after two days of annoying unwanted guests i seem to have found the solution by using a cheat.

My sim had the FREE SERVICES from reward store

After using a cheat to REMOVE this...i logged off my game and reloaded it a few hrs after (i fell asleep)

Anyway....First thing i noticed was the lack of Service Npc's on my front porch.

If anyone else has this trait from reward store i hope this helps

Testing cheats on

Traits.Remove_trait Free Services

Happy simming

Message 88 of 158 (721 Views)

★ Novice
@IrishMadCat_EA oh ok. I will do it as soon as I finish my trip. It should be done by next week. By the way, someone just said something about the trail free service, I have all of the trail of store in game on my sim. Should I just use cheat to delete that trail?
Message 89 of 158 (713 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@gardenia_vn Thank you. No rush on the save. However if you could send us the save before deleting the free service trait it gives us a better chance to reproduce the issue.

Message 90 of 158 (706 Views)