[ARCHIVED] ServiceNPC won't leave

by idahpews

Original Post

Re: Maid won't leave

Hero

@VictoriaJane2356 No idea what you're trying to say. Could you please elaborate ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 111 of 158 (571 Views)

THE MAN OF MAINTENANCE DOES NOT WANT TO GO AWAY AND I'M LOSING MONEY. PLEASE HEL

★★★★★ Novice

THE MAN OF MAINTENANCE DOES NOT WANT TO GO AWAY AND I'M LOSGING MONEY PLEASE HELP

I started calling the maintenance guys to fix the

Things in The Sims because they think it's cooler than just replacing, but

One day a maintenance woman did not enter the house, she was alone

Knocking on the door and since then she has never left,

More than 4 weeks at the sims and this woman stands alone in front of the

House knocking on the door, I already tried to go in the evil part and

Although, I tried to go in the friendly and wow, but nothing worked. O

Worse is that if I tried to call the maintenance no one came and I

I still lost the repair money. I tried to arrest the woman.

Inside the walls and it did not work, I tried to

did not work. So I made friends with her until she accepted

Move to my house, but when I did it, another

Maintenance has appeared and will not go away, they are wagging

To the mailbox and knocking at my door, and if I do not

Lock the door are still on my computer, please

Help.

Message 112 of 158 (566 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sorry. I'm having some bug with the maintenance guys( i think is this in english) I call them to repair something, but he never enter the house. He's stuck in front of my house and never go away, I can't call anymore to repair something because of this, and now I have 4 maintenance guys in front of my house. I tried to stuck them to make them die but they dont feel hunger, I tried to put them in a pool but they dont die either. 

Message 113 of 158 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

@marimellod Do you a screenshot of the item trying to be fixed? Does you have the doors locked?

Can upload your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

Message 114 of 158 (545 Views)

Re: Repairmen will not leave!

EA Live QV Team

@MezzyJez Can you provide a screenshot of the item trying to be fixed? Does you have the doors locked?

Message 115 of 158 (543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

There's no trying, they simply dont come in. I started to lock the door to prevent them to use my things, but I lock after many weeks. I already fix the item because they never did.

Message 116 of 158 (534 Views)

Re: [OPEN] ServiceNPC won't leave

★ Novice

This is funniest bug I've ever heard about my entire life.  I have a headache from laughing so hard! XD

Message 117 of 158 (521 Views)

repair service is useless

★★★ Newbie

why does the repair person just stands outside and does nothing.  I can't invite them in or tell them to fix the broken computer.  all the doors are unlocked.

Message 118 of 158 (523 Views)

Re: repair service is useless

Hero

Hi @mkdi420

merged your thread

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 119 of 158 (510 Views)

Re: [OPEN] ServiceNPC won't leave

★★★★★ Newbie

In addition to having the problem with multiple maids who stare at the mailbox, knock incessantly and won't come in, since the Feb 2, 2017 update, there is no option to FIRE the useless maids. There are only the regular social menu selections and nothing else. I'm running with all packs but City Living and Classic Glamour (or whatever it's called), and no CC (custom content).

Message 120 of 158 (489 Views)