Re: I have an Bug, With my Sims are taking shower with their cloth on

by SimJudie

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Female Sims wearing bra in Shower/bathing

★★★ Novice

Just as with everyone else, it seems that this is a constant issue after going into CAS or switching from dark/non dark form in Vampires. PLEASE fix this, it is getting rather old and the workarounds are very temporary!

Message 71 of 128 (4,516 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue since the update previous and it is frustrating. I've tried everything but to no avail. All of my female sims shower or bathe in their bra.

Message 72 of 128 (4,472 Views)

★ Apprentice
This issue is also happening with mannequins when a sim tries on the outfit. Seems like this bug is unavoidable.
Message 73 of 128 (4,391 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That is not true. I'm having problems with sims wearing clothes under showers too. Seems to be a huge issue for a very long time now. It should be fixed. Such a shame, but it really doesn't matter wether I'm using mods or not. And I tested this. It is not a mod related issue so.

Though: using mods like no censor and the reset bathing outfit at least even don't work anymore.

Message 74 of 128 (4,286 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes, and It really is a shame that it isn't fixed yet after such a long time.

Message 75 of 128 (4,284 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

There's really stil no fix to this? My sim wears the pink default bra when she bathes. I have the "reset bathing outfit" mod from Mod The Sims, and it works until I go though a loading screen. So if I travel to another lot I have to reapply the reset. I do play with CC, but I have tried removing all of it in the process of trying to figure out which one was the culprit, and it still happened even after all of the CC was gone, so it has to be the base game. =/

Message 76 of 128 (4,032 Views)

Hero

Honestly ? Since you only see this bug when you use a mod in the first place, this might not be as high on the priority list to fix ....

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 77 of 128 (4,026 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue.  My sims are taking baths and showers with clothes on now.  

Message 78 of 128 (4,023 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@critic
Except that it's not just when you use mods. Some in the thread have said they play a virgin (modless) game and others who do have mods, like myself, have said we removed them all to make sure a mod wasn't the cause.
Message 79 of 128 (4,009 Views)

Hero

It's not caused by mods but you can't SEE the bra if you don't remove the censor.

If you have more than just the bra, than this is not your issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 80 of 128 (4,006 Views)