Original Post

Re: Vampire Eyebrow & Beard color revert back to match hair upon exiting CAS

Hero

@BalzephonPlays

merged your thread with existing

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 78 (1,733 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Eyebrow color reverting to match hair

★★★ Novice
It would seem as soon as a sim turns into a vampire they can no longer have brows or facial hair that's a different colour from the hair on their head... at least in my game :/
Message 42 of 78 (1,713 Views)

hair color keeps changing. Young Adult +

★★★ Newbie

Hi Guys,

My male young adult sim's hair colour keeps changing.

He is also a vampire.

His hair is grey (the low cut with the parting in it that came with get to work)

His eyebrows and facial hair are black however (think Sisqo)

The game has changed his eyebrows and facial hair to grey even when I change it back.

The match hair option in CAS remains unchecked.

Tried repairing the game multiple times and still nothing.

Also changes in his dark form as well.

Anybody else having the same issues with hair colour? Only saw posts about child sims or CC hair

Message 43 of 78 (1,683 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@DuskyDazedYeah. That's what happens to my vampires too. :/

Message 44 of 78 (1,706 Views)

Re: hair color keeps changing. Young Adult +

Hero

They eyebrow issue is here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Eyebrow-color-reverting-to-match-hair/td-p/4507...

As for the hair: It could be an older issue that was just affecting grey hair. Maybe it's still an issue for vampires as well. Is it just for elder vampires or also for normal Sims ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 78 (1,671 Views)

Re: hair color keeps changing. Young Adult +

Hero

Tagging @Dreezus10

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 46 of 78 (1,664 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yup, my vampire is similarly afflicted. No cc, repaired the game and she's still rocking eyebrows the same colour as her hair. A non vampire test sim worked as normal.

Message 47 of 78 (1,693 Views)

Re: Vampire Eyebrow & Beard color revert back to match hair upon exiting CAS

★★ Novice

Same here. Young adult female with white hair and black eyebrows suddenly has white eyebrows after becoming a vampire... and she looks awful! I tried so many different ways to make the eyebrows "stick," but none of them work. I even tried editing her in CAS from the Household Manager and then immediately exiting the game: when I started up again, her household portrait looked normal... but the minute I started playing the household, her eyebrows were white again.

I haven't tried using cc eyebrows yet, but that may just be my next step. Can't bring myself to play that save. I must content myself with non-vampire gameplay until I can stand to look at her!

Message 48 of 78 (1,663 Views)

Regular sims eyebrows keep reverting to match her hair when I try to change it?

★★ Novice

Hi, so this issue began yesterday at this sims wedding. I'm assuming the bug was caused by the wedding dress because it changed the color of her eyebrows when the game automatically put her in a wedding dress. From there I noticed it was off so I put a wedding dress as her formal wear and tried to change her eyebrows back but when I entered the game it kept reverting back to match her hair. This happens with all her outfits and trust me I tried everything to change it back. She doesn't have any cc on, and I don't have any mods. I put cc hair to see what would happen, but the problem still accured on all hair colors too. I tried this with my male sim and i could change his eyebrows to whatever color I wanted. Everything always looks fine in CAS but when I take her out her eyebrows revert! 

She is NOT a vampire or an alien, which I've seen threads for but I really don't know how to fix this.

Its not the biggest issue in the world but she looks really weird with blonde eyebrows, it makes her look like she has none at all. She was originally blonde with light brown eybrows, and shes been in my game for a while now and this is the first time experience this problem.

Thanks Standard smile

Message 49 of 78 (1,625 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just thought I'd give an update on the everybrow/beard color issue with vampires ; it's still not fixed with the new patch, unfortunately. Frown

Message 50 of 78 (1,602 Views)