[ARCHIVED] Eyebrow color reverting to match hair

by ambiguousbob

Original Post

[ARCHIVED] Eyebrow color reverting to match hair

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've had a problem a couple of times now where I've attempted to have an eyebrow color other than the hair color.  It works for a while, then sometime after reloading, the eyebrow color reverts to match the hair color and can't be changed.  I've tried resetting the sim, restarting the game, repairing the game, altering it from other sims actions, and nothing.  Both times it was on an alien in disguise, I'm not sure if this would happen for normal sims.  It just seems like a really bizarre glitch to encounter.

I have no mods apart from some decorative CC, and no CAS CC, so I can't really see that being the issue.

**Edit: It seems to only happen to the "everyday 1" outfit, which seems even more weirdly exclusive.

EDIT (crin): Seems mostly fixed but still happening to aliens.

Message 1 of 78 (12,943 Views)

Re: Eyebrow color reverting to match hair

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 78 (12,807 Views)

Hero

• Fixed an issue that was preventing you from changing the hair or eyebrow color if the "Match Hair" option was on.

@ambiguousbob Could you check if this bug fix affects your issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 78 (12,798 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello Crinrict,  I'm having the same issue even after the latest patch, I have made sure the "Match Hair" option if off and its still the same, However It seems to only be limited to everyday wear 1 for some reason.

Message 4 of 78 (12,784 Views)

Hero

OK. Thanks for the feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 78 (12,776 Views)

Hero

@ambiguousbob @FlintNo1

Could you both check if this issue is fixed for you. Not sure if it's covered by the patch notes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 78 (12,672 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm having this issue right now and with normal Sims in all ages.
Usually happens when my Sims are aging.

Message 7 of 78 (12,654 Views)

Hero

@ceunon20 @ambiguousbob @FlintNo1

Do you still have this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 78 (12,523 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This bug is gone now!

After the GT I think it's was fixed.

Message 9 of 78 (12,516 Views)

Hero

Thanks for the feedback

Marking as fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 78 (12,505 Views)