[FEEDBACK] Empty Task Queue Bubbles Up

by SneezySpice

Original Post

[FEEDBACK] Empty Task Queue Bubbles Up

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I don't know if this is a problem with the new update or what, but it's hard to explain so bear with me here;

When you're sim is standing there, not doing anything, and they decide to go do an activity, the task bar to the left-hand side of their current emotion, glitches and goes up and down and makes the noise like you just queued and activity, then it finally starts the activity.

Sorry is I totally butchered that, but it's hard to explain. I've seen this happen not only in my game, but on a video of James Turner/TheSimSupply in the latest rags to riches video.

Any fix? or is this a bug?

Thanks Standard smile

Message 1 of 6 (863 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Queue Glitch/Bug?

★★ Guide
Nevermind the 'butchering' since we all tend not to care when we're communicating through informal interfaces and we're engaged in personal activities where most other participants don't recognize the purpose or value of formalities in the first place. The video you've referenced is fairly long, do you recall where this occurs within the video? Do you want me to ask you for another DXDIAG and have you removed all of your custom content?
Message 2 of 6 (854 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well then, now I can't find it. I know it happened during one part of the series, because I remember seeing it while hearing James. Well, I'll find something to show you.

Take a look at this video, [Bug]Sims 4: Peek-a-boo Queue

At 0:10 in the video, the queue goes up then down, but what I'm talking about is that happening like 5-10 times quickly in a row.

(This is the closest i could find)

Message 3 of 6 (847 Views)

★★ Guide

Thanks for posting the video and that's more than enough to determine that it's another get-together multi-tasking problem. Although she's engaged in an exclusive task, random secondary tasks are being queued then subsequently cancelled due to the fact that she's engaged in an exclusive task. That's obviously a bug.

Message 4 of 6 (837 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Empty Task Queue Bubbles Up

Hero

Moved and added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (759 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Empty Task Queue Bubbles Up

EA Live QV Team

Hi @SneezySpice

Are you still seeing this in-game? Are you happy to provide a save file if its still occurring?

Kind Regards

Irishmadcat_EA

Message 6 of 6 (652 Views)