[FIXED] [DO] Top level chefs in restaurant cooking poor quality food

by annelydolf

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] [DO] Top level chefs in restaurant cooking poor quality food

★ Guide

This is still an issue and I noticed a new bug, my waitress goes for a jog in the middle of the shift, sometimes several times. So now it's not just the poor quality food sabotaging the restaurant's success. Wondering

Message 71 of 109 (1,177 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can this issue please be prioritised for the next patch,  this is basically the game punishing the player for meeting their objectives (i.e levelling the chefs up through training) and therefore means the game does not play as advertised. 

Message 72 of 109 (1,165 Views)

★ Novice

OMG
Too many ppl with the same, its a relief seeing Im not the only one annoyed:D

Message 73 of 109 (1,094 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DO] Top level chefs in restaurant cooking poor quality food

★★ Novice
I'm having the same issue. It seems to have saved the level of my chef to the restaurant at some point. I fired my chef, rehired a low skilled chef to have the same quality meals (1/5 excellent to 3/5 normal, everything above poor)
Any word of a fix yet? I really don't want to have to restart again...
Message 74 of 109 (1,040 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's April and still no fix.  I gave up playing my restaurant save a long time ago.  Also have the issue with the jogging waitstaff.  Or they randomly change to normal clothes, act like they're leaving and come back to work the rest of their shift in their street clothes.  

Message 75 of 109 (936 Views)

★★★ Guide

Fix it please. It's 6 months we waiting for this fix.

Message 76 of 109 (925 Views)

★ Apprentice

THERE'S A WORKAROUND FOR THIS BUG!

If you set your top level chefs to work carefully and set ingredients to the highest quality then 4- 5 star food comes out as normal! Haven't yet tested it with just one or the other but doing both, as suggested by someone on the sims forums works! I also have my lot trait set to the one which boosts cooking.

Message 77 of 109 (872 Views)

★ Guide

my top chefs are doing bad drinks... I had 2 well managed restaurants... now they are unplayable.. losing stars due food quality Frown

Message 78 of 109 (850 Views)

Hero

Have you tried the workaround above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 79 of 109 (749 Views)

★ Guide

I've tried this and it works. It's not a great workaround as it's quite expensive for the restaurant, but it works. Hopefully, EA is not ignoring this because I can't see using this method long term.

Message 80 of 109 (713 Views)