[FEEDBACK] Cleaning Frenzy Option

by Ryvaz

Original Post

[FEEDBACK] Cleaning Frenzy Option

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello,

My Sim have the Neat Trait, but when I click on the Cleaning Frenzy Option, it just stay frozen in place. Any Ideas of who I can fix this.

Thank you

Message 1 of 33 (5,542 Views)

Re: Cleaning Frenzy Option

Hero

That sometimes happens to me to when something they need to clean is either not accisible (often stuck food in oven or microwave) or the toilet is broken (bug). Try what happens if you send them to manually clean the toilet and see if that works.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 33 (5,475 Views)

★ Novice

Mine does this all the time as well. Is there not a way to have it just so they can go clean the things that ARE accessible? I noticed it just freezes everybody in the household as well and I just have to cancel all the actions.

Message 3 of 33 (5,457 Views)

Hero

Did you check if you have a broken toilet (not visibly broken but one they can't clean) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 33 (5,455 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I check all objects in the house. All are accessible. 

Even if appliances are working, My Sim still freeze. The weird thing is that if you cancel the action and then click on each item individually that needs to be clean, the sim will clean them. "/

Message 5 of 33 (5,445 Views)

Hero
  • Are you guys using any mods in your game ?
  • Could you please start a new game to see if you can reproduce the issue on that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 33 (5,441 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No Mods on my part. 

Will try to duplicate the sim in a new game and see what happens. 

Btw Thanks for not losing your patience Confusedmileyhappy: 

Message 7 of 33 (5,433 Views)

Hero

I should say that I've added this Standard smile

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 33 (5,430 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Sooooo.. I try a New Game, I even uninstall the game and Installed back again.. still same problem..

Sim will only clean objects manually, the Cleaning Frenzy option does not work for me Confusedmileysad:

Message 9 of 33 (5,410 Views)

Hero

Ok. Thanks for the updated. I have added the thread to the list.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 33 (5,408 Views)