[FIXED] [GT] No CC Allowed in Everyday Outfit Slot 1

by Ulfric_Grimbrand

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GT] No CC Allowed in Everyday Outfit Slot 1

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

For Get Together:

I have spent from 2AM Eastern, until about 10AM Eastern trying to figure out why some would dress in the club clothes that were designed for them, and others would not.  It turns out, if you have ANY CC in the Everyday Outfit Slot 1, the club member will NOT wear the outfit assigned to the club.  Not good.  You also can't put CC in the club outfit either.

Message 1 of 14 (4,763 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [GT] No CC Allowed in Everyday Outfit Slot 1

★★★ Guide

I replaced everyone's Everyday Clothing Slot with all CC (Except Jewelry) and put All CC on the Club Outfit (except Jewelry), and they changed their clothing as they should have.  (I didn't do jewelry because I really don't have but a couple jewelry pieces CC'd).  I'm accepting this as a solution.  But I'll let you know if I find anything that breaks it.

View in thread

Message 12 of 14 (3,513 Views)

All Replies

Re: No CC Allowed in Everyday Outfit Slot 1 for Get Together

Hero

Hi @Ulfric_Grimbrand

moved this to bug reporting as well.

The studio is aware of this and although it's a cc issue, I'm going to make an exception and add this to the list. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 14 (4,702 Views)

Why can't some of my sims can't wear the club clothes in get together?

★★★ Newbie

Ok, for some reason only some of the members of  my club can wear the uniform when we have a group gather and some don't. What I notice, is that the sims with custom content added on to them can't wear the clothes like they just change into their everyday and the ones without custom content can wear the clothes. Please tell me if this is the reason why my club members can't wear the clothes, and if its not the reason please tell me why. Thnx

Message 3 of 14 (4,669 Views)

Re: No CC Allowed in Everyday Outfit Slot 1 for Get Together

Hero

Added.

Also made a blog post about this here. Really appreciate all the testing you did to figure out, what the issue was.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 14 (4,669 Views)

Re: Why can't some of my sims can't wear the club clothes in get together?

Hero

Hi @reborntyrant5977

yes, it's related to custom content.

I've merged with existing bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 14 (4,655 Views)

sims 4 get together uniform

★★ Novice

in the new sims 4 get together the club custom outfits do not work with a sim who has any cc on (includes but not limit to hair skin details tattoos cc clothing eyes etc) they will spin and then keep what they had on in the beginning. Also no club outfits can hace any cc items at all that also wont work even if you character is a default Sim. besides these two things the game is very nice 

Message 6 of 14 (4,638 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This "bug" makes me a sad panda.  I spent a long time playing around with the club manager menu trying to figure out why my Sims wouldn't wear their assigned outfits.  Most of my played Sims have custom clothing on as well as some of the randomly generated townies, so this issue explains a lot.  Also, I was using custom clothing for outfits. I guess I'll hold off playing until this is patched or someone mods a fix. 

Message 7 of 14 (4,625 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This also makes me sad since i am having this problem as well and i am sure lots of simmers who use cc or create there own outfit would love to use the club outfit they design for there club

Message 8 of 14 (4,586 Views)

Hero

Something about cc and outfits has been addressed in today's patch.

It's a bit vague so any feedback welcome

@FriendlySimmers @Ulfric_Grimbrand @Blockmaven @DesStar109 @reborntyrant5977

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 14 (4,263 Views)

★★ Novice

working great so far. thx for the fix i will let you know if there is any problems

Message 10 of 14 (4,249 Views)