[OPEN] New walls appeared on the sides of the stairs

by dirty_milos

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[OPEN] New walls appeared on the sides of the stairs

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Hi! I have an issue with new walls appeared on the sides of the stairs. It is only on that flat part which links the stairs to the building. This is present at Municipal Muses museum in Willow Creek, and in Caliente's mansion and Rio Verde in Oasis Springs. Also at Municipal Muses lot in My Library. When I delete these walls, they don't appear again in a newly saved game. But they always appear by default when I start a new game. I have reset my Sims 4 folder, I have repaired the game, but nothing changes.

Here is a screenshot of my uploaded lot to the Gallery with multiple issues, but the walls on the stairs matter in this case.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5704/22009308513_802b29f001_o.png

Message 1 of 7 (1,786 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New walls appeared on the sides of the stairs

Hero (Retired)

@dirty_milos This problem seems to have been corrected in my game *except* for the Municipal Muses build in My Library, which still exhibits the problem upon placement.  If you are still playing, I would appreciate it if you could confirm in your game.  Thanks!

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (1,491 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I can confirm that these walls are indeed present on the lots cited when starting a new game.  I have also seen this issue brought up once before on the forums by a builder who had it happen on their own creation.  Not sure of the cause, but given that it's happening on default, unaltered base game lots, I would think that it shouldn't be too hard for devs to track down.

Message 2 of 7 (1,687 Views)

Hero

Added

And nice house you have there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (1,677 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you. It is my Princess Cordelia Palace. I have had some issues with it in the Gallery, so I have repaired it and uploaded it again.

http://www.thesims.com/gallery/2A1AEF9A88AD11E585AAB0817AA7DC07

Message 4 of 7 (1,664 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Just thought I'd note that I discovered this problem on my own Green's Blue Victorian build, which was definitely fine when I originally uploaded it back in October 2014.  Now it's got the weird walls along the stairs in both the front and back.

Message 5 of 7 (1,638 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@dirty_milos This problem seems to have been corrected in my game *except* for the Municipal Muses build in My Library, which still exhibits the problem upon placement.  If you are still playing, I would appreciate it if you could confirm in your game.  Thanks!

Message 6 of 7 (1,492 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, this is corrected now, I can confirm.

Message 7 of 7 (1,478 Views)