[BY DESIGN] Half Walls Have an Identity Crisis!

by BryonyRae

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] Half Walls Have an Identity Crisis!

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

This is regarding the new half walls added in the patch on 7/9/15.  They are acting like fencing instead of walls in terms of how the game is treating them when it comes to rooms - it is handling them as "outdoor" space and allowing roofing to clip into areas that use them in the interior, just as fencing does.  This should be changed, or they will not be as useful as we'd hoped.  And while they make a decent addition to fencing when it comes to styling, they don't have the flexibility of fencing, in that they can't be placed on a curve.  I imagine that would be harder to add, but it would be nice if they could work on curves too.

Message 1 of 4 (1,255 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Half Walls Have an Identity Crisis!

EA Sims Team

Hello.

I've been told that this is not a bug.  Half walls are treated like fencing in this case by design.

However, feel free to post feedback in Sims forums:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback

Or contact SimGuruHouts or SimGuruSteph.

Thank you.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (965 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,214 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

I've been told that this is not a bug.  Half walls are treated like fencing in this case by design.

However, feel free to post feedback in Sims forums:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback

Or contact SimGuruHouts or SimGuruSteph.

Thank you.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 4 (966 Views)

Hero (Retired)

As suggested, I have created a feedback thread for this issue here.

Message 4 of 4 (858 Views)