Re: Glitches since toddler update

by crinrict

Original Post

Glitches since toddler update

★★ Novice

List of frequent glitch's that are occurring since the Toddler update:

-Sims randomly stop moving even if you assign them a task, they just stand there, sometimes they stand with their arms sticking out. (THIS ONE HAPPENS A LOT AND IS THE MOST FRUSTRATING)

-Sims have aspirations to marry or get engaged to a sim they're already married or engaged to and they also want to engage in personal interactions with sims they have not yet met.

-After "WooHoo" there is a time speed glitch unless you hit the pause button.

- This glitch has been an issue even before the toddler update: In the medical career, my sim cannot deliver a baby in order to get a promotion because there are no spawns of pregnant sims.

-Sims no longer sit to watch television, even if the couch or chair is in close proximity, they stand there until you instruct them to sit which can sometimes cancel out the 'watch tv' or 'eat' task, when before the update they could do all three together.

-You cannot bathe toddlers in the Jacuzzi bathtub until their hygiene meter fills up. The adult sim puts them in and take them right back out.

I have tried clearing my tray and starting all over, I don't use mods AT ALL and I am constantly using the repair game from the origins option menu. I don't know whether it's something wrong with my computer or are these glitches within the game that need to be fixed with updates. 

Message 1 of 2 (400 Views)

Re: Glitches since toddler update

Hero

Hi,

please refer to this on how to report bugs in here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/3445107/

You're welcome to use another format but I can't attend to those. 

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (347 Views)