[FIXED] [GTW] Booking Station and Interrogation Table recolours are not working

by MomSaysItsMyTurn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GTW] Booking Station and Interrogation Table recolours are not working

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

While redecorating the police station I came across the problem that only the default swatch booking station retains its functionality. When I choose another swatch of the booking station, place it, and attempt to use it it loses all actions.

Placing all possible recolours in a row shows that only the default swatch is clickable. Can someone else recreate the problem?

Message 1 of 18 (4,754 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [GTW] Booking Station recolours aren't working

★ Guide

@crinrict This issue is Fixed. Verified on 17th December 2015 patch. The way it works now, the recolor tool is disable on the Booking Station. Instead, there's multiple versions (colors) in the debug items. This item is only available through the debug cheat, even on the police station lot.

View in thread

Message 17 of 18 (3,852 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ? Probably not related but I need you to test on vanilla game Standard smile

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 18 (4,743 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I do use mods but the problem still exists even in a vanilla save. I have to add  to the problem that recolouring an already placed booking station with the recolour tool gives a script error. Really weird. Also I'm on a PC here.

Message 3 of 18 (4,739 Views)

Hero

Added for now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 18 (4,719 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I am able to duplicate this issue.  Also, if you try to change the swatch on the original object, you'll get a "script called failed" and it will not change.  Oh, and I am mod free.

Message 5 of 18 (4,698 Views)

[GTW] Interrogation Table recolours don't work

★★ Apprentice

This problem seems to be similar to the booking station. All recolours but the default one do not work. The action gets cancelled each time when using a non-default recolour, by which I mean the recolours that came with the vanilla game.

PC user here. I do use mods but have tried and again came across the issue in a vanilla save.

Message 6 of 18 (4,685 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Great. Thanks for the feedback.

@MomSaysItsMyTurn Probably the same issue. I merged your threads. Don't think two are needed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 18 (4,681 Views)

★ Novice

Just to report I am having the same issue with the recolors producing the Script Call Failure and not working.

PC Edition and Tested it with and without Mods.

Message 8 of 18 (4,674 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Should the title of this post be altered in light of the interrogation-table bug as well?

Message 9 of 18 (4,669 Views)

Hero

Yeah, good idea.

@DuckDuckPotato wrote:

Should the title of this post be altered in light of the interrogation-table bug as well?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 18 (4,653 Views)