Ohhh yes is that is what is causing it?

Message 21 of 43 (6,569 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Kids have amber-colored eyes that can't be edited

Hero

There's evidence to that, yes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 43 (6,562 Views)

★★★ Guide

So can we edit them if they are the only one in CAS and not the entire family in MC Command Center or will they get the glitched eyes?

Message 23 of 43 (6,555 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't remember if I went into CAS when he was a baby, but it's very possible. I would have used the CAS fulleditmode, though. I will be more careful when babies are in the household.  No makeovers for anyone! 

Message 24 of 43 (6,522 Views)

★ Guide

I've noticed some things about this problem. If you randomize the eyes, they will be normal again. If your Sim as a generic eye shape that hasn't been altered (meaning one you can select from the menu), then you can select that eye and then change the color to whatever it should be (but of course there's no way of knowing what color they should have been.)

I have a default replacement, and I first noticed this when I originally installed it. Some of my Sims took the default replacement eyes just fine, but the others had this color. I didn't worry about it because I have the same cc eyes as face paint, so I was able to make it appear like they all had the new eyes. Babies that were born to them came out with the default replacement eyes, and everything was fine. However, as of a couple of weeks ago, I had two babies (same family) age up with the crazy eyes. Both of their parents have brown eyes. One has the brown #2 and then other has brown #3.

Message 25 of 43 (6,511 Views)

Strange eyes in children

★★★ Guide

My Sims had two babies, when they turned kids were with those eyes. These eyes are not available in the CAS.

*No CC/Mods

Message 26 of 43 (6,512 Views)

Re: Strange eyes in children

Hero

We fixed an issue that could result in male children not being able to change their eye color in Create a Sim.

I don't know how this affects already affected children

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 43 (22,519 Views)

Re: Eye Colour Bug

★★★★★ Novice

I think EA just fixed this issue in the new update, check out near the bottom in general issues Standard smile

http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

Message 28 of 43 (6,383 Views)

Hero

That's why I changed it to fixed Wink

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 43 (6,368 Views)

★★★ Guide

Its not fixed but I found a solution on accident that might help. You need to be in Full Cas Edit Mode and on the eye part use the dice that randomizes the eyes and all the colors will be there. But you would need to reshape the child's eyes because it uses random eye shapes to.

Message 30 of 43 (6,340 Views)