Re: Can't fulfil "play on a jungle gym while playful" aspiration

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NOT BUG] Can't fulfill 'play on a jungle gym while playful' aspiration

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

My child sim has an aspiration of Rambunctious Scamp. She is to dance for 2 hours & play on a jungle gym while playful. She's done the later several times, once it even said she completed the task but when I went back it shows she hadn't. The dance for 2 hours has been completed and remains so.

Message 1 of 17 (62,379 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice

I thought I had the same problem earlier, but someone somewhere else told me that the jungle gym is only the ship like thing, not the one with the bars that children can cross by just using their arms. When they play using the bar play thing, they can't fulfill that part of the aspiration. It has to be done with the ship I believe. At least, that is what worked for me.

View in thread

Message 8 of 17 (67,868 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Try to get your kid playful with bubble bath then send the kid alone to Oasis Springs park (Desert Bloom). When the kid comes there, send her/him to play on the spaceshiptoy or whatever it's called.

It worked for me with every kid.

Message 2 of 17 (62,211 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I'll try that thx
Message 3 of 17 (62,205 Views)

Hero

Added nevertheless. 

Let us know how it goes

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 17 (62,187 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue. I've even placed playful items right next to the jungle gym and my sim has been playing on it for hours.  She is in a very playful mood and still nothing.  I think there is a bug with this aspiration.

Message 5 of 17 (62,138 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Tried suggestion. Child took Bubble Bath and gained Playful Mood.  Immediately too child to Oasis Springs Park. Child played on Jungle Gym while Playful at least two Sim hours.  Unable to achieve 'play on a jungle gym while playful' goal.  Several children during the course of my game have had the same issue.  I have been playing since day one of release and in spite of the patches this has yet to be resolved.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 6 of 17 (62,131 Views)

Hero

Patches so far have only address the really big issues.

Let's hope for a bigger patch soon.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 17 (62,113 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I thought I had the same problem earlier, but someone somewhere else told me that the jungle gym is only the ship like thing, not the one with the bars that children can cross by just using their arms. When they play using the bar play thing, they can't fulfill that part of the aspiration. It has to be done with the ship I believe. At least, that is what worked for me.

Message 8 of 17 (67,869 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@siemvas wrote:

:heart:Thank you - this actually works! :catvery-happy:

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 9 of 17 (61,832 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had this same problem, thought it was a bug too because of everything I had the child do to get her playful and then had her play on the bars for hours while playful and it didn't work. Never occured to me to try the other kid activity at the park. Someone said to try the spaceship, well the Pirate Ship worked too! Just choose 'Play Pirate'. :D

Message 10 of 17 (61,596 Views)