[ARCHIVED] Issues with Moodlets

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Issues with Moodlets

★★★ Pro

Sim always gets negative moodlet from microwave food no matter the quality of the microwave:

Spoiler
03-21-16_4-43-28 PM.png
Message 31 of 142 (1,360 Views)

Hero

Added the food ones.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 142 (1,354 Views)

Impeccable & excellent food still causing uncomfortable moodlet?

★★★★★ Apprentice

All my sims are experiencing this same uncomfortable moodlet every time they eat saying "bad aftertaste" and "uncomfortable from poorly made food". 

I'm confused as to why, because it happens every meal regardless of what they eat. It happens no matter which sim makes it - even when my sim who is maxed out at cooking and gourmet cooking, The meal that's made is always an 'excellent' or 'impeccable' quality. I've made it with fresh 'excellent' quality ingredients from the garden. I've tried eating leftover food from the fridge or freshly prepared meals. I tried having other sims prepare food and different types of food.

It has happened over multiple sim days and after game restarts it's still happening. I don't remember 100% when it started, but I want to say it was this week because I don't remember it before this but I could be wrong. It definitely hasn't been this way forever, they used to eat food normal & get the happy good food moodlet and now for some reason it's all poorly made no matter what. 

Message 33 of 142 (1,354 Views)

Re: Impeccable & excellent food still causing uncomfortable moodlet?

Hero

@vintagesaturday Merged your post with the moodlet thread.

Can you start a new game for testing purposes to see if you have the same issue ? Also are you using mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 142 (1,341 Views)

Re: Impeccable & excellent food still causing uncomfortable moodlet?

★★★★★ Apprentice
Sure I'll try a new game and get back to you, that's a good idea I didn't even think of lol. I do have 1 mod but it shouldn't affect food. I will also try getting rid of it if new game doesn't work.
Message 35 of 142 (1,335 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Glutton sims are getting bad moodlets from poor quality food. Possibly related to pre-DO food quality changes, but might also have happened before.

According to the trait description, they should enjoy their food even if it's bad.

Glutton trait description and moodlet after eating Poor quality Fruit Salad.

Message 36 of 142 (1,310 Views)

Hero

Added to the first post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 142 (1,297 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Watching action channel in TV is not giving the "Energized" moodlet.
After all in the description of the channel I can see ""Watch this channel can give you a chance to gain the energized moodlet." like when I watch the comedy channel.

Message 38 of 142 (1,290 Views)

Hero

That actually has it's own thread here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Sports-Channel-Not-Energizing-Sims/td-p/5002584/jump...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 142 (1,284 Views)

GT EP Cappuccino Glitch

★★ Guide

If memory serves, the cappucinno from Get Together Expansion should give sims an inspired buff, but now it doesn't even give a regular happy buff. I do not know when does this start to happen since I just realized it. Does anyone else seeing this glitch?

I do not use mod; game is up to date; tried repairing/clearing clutter method with no luck

Message 40 of 142 (1,269 Views)