[ARCHIVED] Issues with CAS Assets

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Texture Glitches

Hero (Retired)

@ceunon20 I've moved your post to this CAS texture glitch collection thread rather than leaving it on the buy mode thread.  I took a look in my game, and that hair looks largely the same in mine, but does not have that bit sticking out on the right.  However, I wonder if it's showing up due to the facial shape.  Perhaps others more familiar with CAS can comment.

Message 61 of 134 (2,971 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Mesh Issues with CAS Assets

I have this weird lump next to the hair on my Sim.

NoCC or mods.

The link to the Sim:
https://www.thesims.com/gallery/C6427680730111E68F4DEF7B37AAA200?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_i...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 62 of 134 (2,941 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Dress Problem?

Community Manager (retired)

I can't reproduce this issue with the black dot on the finger when using that dress. What kind of video card are you using? And what are your graphics options?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 63 of 134 (3,266 Views)

Wrong Textures on a SP1 clothing item.

★★ Novice

Issue

Incorrect textures on a female high heels.

Steps you took for Issue to occur

I was changing my sim's formal clothing and then i found these weirdly textrured high heels.

Where does the bug occur ?

Being a texture issue in CAS mode, i dont think it needs to be specific save game.

Mods/CC

I am using both mods and CC. i tested this issue with by temporarily removing all mods/CC and it has no effect.

Expansion Packs/Game Packs/Stuff Packs

I own every EP, GP and SP.

Occurring since

No clue.

Operating system

Windows 10

Message 64 of 134 (3,137 Views)

Re: Wrong Textures on a SP1 clothing item.

Hero

Hi @Shedlyn

merged your thread with collection thread.

Thanks for the report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 65 of 134 (3,106 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have a problem with one of the Get Together hair. The long straight hair makes the eyes darker (without mods).

I uploaded 2 screenshots - The hair I have problem with and the other one without hair. The sim on the picture has no accessories, or clothes on.

The eyes gets darker in cas and in game too.

Message 66 of 134 (3,200 Views)

Hero

Thank you

Added that to the overview

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 67 of 134 (3,186 Views)

Re: Dress Shirt & Tie 1 Swatch Is Wrong Color

Hero

@Tarruvi wrote:

In the Base Game, there is a dress shirt with a tie, and one of the swatches have the wrong color attached.

The color of the shirt is originally grey, with a black and white striped tie.

I attached an image of the problematic article of clothing.

Looks like this was fixed in Patch 1.24.102

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 68 of 134 (3,053 Views)

SKIN TIGHT JEANS UNDER CLOTHING ISSUE

★★ Novice

Sims 4 Movie Hangout - Skin Tight Jeans

I have experienced issues wiht the Skin tight jeans from the Movie Hangout SP. They are appearing under clothing such as the leotard and other tops which usually "tuck" into trousers / skirts. All other jeans / skirts are "tucking" into tops correctly but not the Skin Tight Jeans. They are appearing under items such as the leotard from the SP. See attached. 

Message 69 of 134 (3,175 Views)

Re: SKIN TIGHT JEANS UNDER CLOTHING ISSUE

★★★ Newbie

I am having the exact same problem! So glad it's not just me! 

Message 70 of 134 (3,115 Views)