Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Aspirations not fulfilling

by 44caliberclark

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Hi! Sorry; I've never posted on a forum like this before so if I goof up, I apologise in advance.

I'm having an issue with the Big Happy Family aspiration in relation to the Parenthood Game Pack. 

During the Caregiver stage, my sim got 'become a parent' fulfilled when he adopted his younger brother as a dependent. This is nice! 

Unfortunately, no matter how much he chats with his brother, the 'socialize with your child 10 times' task never moves from '0/10'. Since his brother is not actually his child, it might not be a real issue with the game, but since 'become a parent' was satisfied by the adoption, I thought the other tasks would be able to be carried out as if his dependent were his kid.

Thank you! 

Message 131 of 180 (1,855 Views)

[V] Vampires can't fulfill Public Enemy aspiration

★★★★★ Guide

The third goal of aspiration - Criminal Mind - has a task to fight 5 times. The fights of a vampire doesn't count - even with dark form "turned off" vampire still "turns it on" before fight and wins it in a vampiric manner and with vampiric animations. So, even with human-sims vampire fights like a vampire and this fights don't count.

Message 132 of 180 (1,829 Views)

Re: [V] Vampires can't fulfill Public Enemy aspiration

Hero

Hi @rostsit

merged your post.

Looks like we already have that listed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 133 of 180 (1,822 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Oh, sorry, thank you.

Regarding the listing:

1. "Milestone III: Get into 5 fights - Doesn't count if fighting with a vampire" - in my case, it's fighting AS a vampire. So it's both ways.

2. "Milestone III: Criminal Mind - Reach Level 4 of the Criminal Career: Not fulfilled if level is reached before the aspiration" - didn't have problem with that, though my vampire began with 4 level. When it reached 5 level, the milestone was completed.

Message 134 of 180 (1,816 Views)

Hero

Thanks for that. Might be that this is fixed. I'll test myself.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 135 of 180 (1,812 Views)

Exotic goldfish not counting towards angling ace aspiration.

★★★ Apprentice

Hello!

I´m working on my angling ace aspiration and just caugt a exotic goldfish, which is new to my character, but it did not count towards the aspiration of collecting 20 types of fish.

I´ve been working hard on this and was happy when I finally managed it, but alas, no.

/*

Message 136 of 180 (1,802 Views)

Re: Exotic goldfish not counting towards angling ace aspiration.

Hero

Hi @Amiarah

none of the non-basegame ones count.

You need to do it with the base game fish.

I merged your thread with the collection thread. This should be listed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 137 of 180 (1,792 Views)

Super Parent Aspiration First Stage Issue

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

[PARENTHOOD GAMEPACK]

When you have a sim with super parent, at the very first stage there's a milestone for spending $1000 on toys. Currently I have two adult sims and no kids so far, so I bought a simple 35 bucks Mrs.Meowness toy to satisfy his childish trait. It shows up as +35 when the kitty is out but when I put it in either his or his home mate's inventory, it goes down back to 30 like I didn't buy the toy. I tried this with many other stuff, their value just disappear. This must be a bug. Provided a screenshot. Thanks.

The guy with the super parent aspiration has childish, jealous, domestic, materialistic traits. 

Expansion Packs/Game Packs/Stuff Packs

Get to work, get together, spa day, parenthood, luxury stuff, vintage glamour stuff, bowling stuff

Operating system
Windows 10 Home x64 v1703

Disabled all CC before posting.

Message 138 of 180 (1,785 Views)

Re: Super Parent Aspiration First Stage Issue

Hero

Hi @kotobank147

merged your post, duplicated the issue and added it to the first page of this thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 139 of 180 (1,766 Views)

Caregiver Not Recognising Child In Super Parent

★ Novice
My sim has four care dependants and the Super Parent lifetime wish. One of her care dependants has a Character Value within range to recieve a Trait.
The biological parents (also with the Super Parent wish) has the milestone completed but the Caregiver has not.
This has happened before in other save files.
Message 140 of 180 (1,727 Views)