[CC RELATED] Sims showering with clothes

by choikyo

Original Post

Re: I have an Bug, With my Sims are taking shower with their cloth on

Hero

There's currently two issues with this.

The first one is cc related (this thread). The second one is new and can be found here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Female-Sims-wearing-bra-in-Shower-bathing/td-p/...

You see to have the second one that but that's only occurring recently. The older one has been proven to be CC related many times. You can even get it by just downloading an affected Sim from the gallery.

But as I said, please post in the other thread if you have the bra issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 81 of 93 (3,441 Views)

★ Pro

Ok here is what I did to "partly" fix my shower/bath in "EA clothing" problem as posted in the wrong "bra in shower" forum.

After I used Sims4Studio and run the batch-fix for showers it broke all my nude skins.
ALL my older sims were wearing EA chloting in the shower. - Sweather and undies.
So I replaced the nude skins with my backup nude skins that I have on extern hardware.
Using the batchfix backup that Sims4Studio create when ever the program does changes to your packages did not work.
The Sims still had their clothing on.

After replacing my nude skin packages from my extern backup I repaired the program with origin incl. all the other fixing procedure.
Back in the game I checked my sims and they are all nude again in the shower.
The only Sims that still wear clothing (The Vendor Outfit) is the new created sim. I did not download that sim.
This is the first new sim I've created in years and since having City Living.
My thinking is that all newly created sims wear this Vendor Outfit in shower/bath.
To test what I thought I've created another new Sim and what do you know. This sim also wears the Vendor outfit in shower/bath.

Picture of Sim bathing in City Living EA Vendor Outfit 

- Now tell me that this is not a CL bug :/

Message 82 of 93 (3,344 Views)

Hero

I'll test this tomorrow but have you now taken out all CC ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 83 of 93 (3,332 Views)

★ Pro

Yes while I was doing all my fixing that S4S broke and testing. But now I got them all fixed and replaced back in the game.

I deleted the new created Sim.

After I was done with all my game fixes I noticed that the last save files must have also become buggy due to the sim shower problem. Knowing so because now that I got all my female shower problem fixed, one of my sim kid/girl was now wearing a white shirt but bottom nude in shower!

So I deleted the last save files also because I'm sure it had buggy files in there from the Sim I've deleted.

Then I loaded an older save file from 1 month ago before the patch and CL and now everything is back to normal as far as the shower/bath problem with my females goes. All are back to normal showering Standard smile

All I can say for now is to be very careful with S4S batch fixes and in creating a new Sim with City-L. installed. There is no doubt in my mind that this must be a shower bug.

Message 84 of 93 (3,339 Views)

Hero

There is a known issue which is this one: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Female-Sims-wearing-bra-in-Shower-bathing/td-p/...

This thread is for the cc related problem so please use the other thread if you have the bra issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 85 of 93 (3,308 Views)

★★ Apprentice

why my page 8 is gone,i don't see my messages i wrote last night. 

Message 86 of 93 (3,290 Views)

Hero

@jan_vdb_1962 wrote:

why my page 8 is gone,i don't see my messages i wrote last night. 

Because I moved it to the correct thread here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Female-Sims-wearing-bra-in-Shower-bathing/m-p/5...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 87 of 93 (3,279 Views)

★★ Apprentice

sorry i did not now there was already a treat about this issue .

Message 88 of 93 (3,304 Views)

Hero

Going to lock this thread now

If you have the bra issue, please post here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Female-Sims-wearing-bra-in-Shower-bathing/m-p/5...

If you have the cc issue, there's nothing we can do here to help you. Use MC Command Center to remove the outfit from your naked state and remove the offending CC

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 89 of 93 (3,227 Views)

Re: Clothed Sims in Shower/Bath

★★★★ Novice

A common thing for my Sims is to only keep a t-shirt on when showering/bathing.

This only affects my female Sims and happens with vanilla and CC clothing.

Message 90 of 93 (3,183 Views)