[BY DESIGN] Science Career - asked to invent same devices

by sarah_the_mouse

Original Post

Momentum conserver Glitch

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Every time my sim goes to work at the science career, she has to make a momentum conserver which is pretty annoying since shes already made like 3 or 4.. Its not just that though.. synthetic food keeps popping up too, shes already made synthetic food like twice and it keeps telling her to make it..

Also i have had 8 breakthroughs and have the equipment to make a simray but it doesn't show up on the left top corner to invent it..  It doesn't seem to want to move on to the next invention.

Message 21 of 27 (870 Views)

Re: Momentum conserver Glitch

[ Edited ]
Hero

Merged your post with existing thread which was deemed as By Design but yours sounds a but more extreme.

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

@LadyAelswith

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 27 (861 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

What career rank are you? You might need another promotion or two to unlock the regular task of making a SimRay

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 23 of 27 (846 Views)

★ Guide

Scientist level 5.. She eventually made the simray, but every time shes goes to work she has to make another momentum conserver or synthetic food..

As you can see in the pictures, she has other serums she can make, but the tasks don't tell her to?

Message 24 of 27 (833 Views)

I believe the last time I tested this I didn't get a new "set" of tasks to invent newer things until I hit rank 6. If you get a promotion, are you still being asked to make the momentum conserver or synthetic food every day? 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 25 of 27 (818 Views)

★ Guide

Yes, she is now level 9, almost 10. and its still telling her to make the momentum conserver and synthetic food, and sometimes even the hover lamp too.

Message 26 of 27 (804 Views)

Could you possibly share your save file with me @LadyAelswith? Thanks much for the help!

Message 27 of 27 (793 Views)