A "FIX" to the ruined UI (may work for some people, I don't know)

by SharkSimmer

Original Post

A "FIX" to the ruined UI (may work for some people, I don't know)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have been looking through my cc folder and have been taking mods/cc out that may potentially damage my game. I have narrowed it down to two mods/custom content

1: Any mod that changes your sims shape in any way may cause your sims torso to vanish completely. I suggest removing it. In my case, it was Lumialoversims' Pectacular mod.

2: Any mod that changes the UI/Icons may cause the UI to distort completely, making it unreadable. In my case, it was caused by PlasticBox's CC Wrench Icon Overrides.

Let me know if it still doesn't resolve your problem. If it still doesn't work, just try repairing your game or wait until the next update/patch arrives.

Message 1 of 3 (2,395 Views)

Re: A "FIX" to the ruined UI (may work for some people, I don't know)

★★ Guide

Thanks so much! I had removed a mod that altered how many rows of CAS items there were but didn't realise the mod I have to remove the wrench icons would also cause this issue. Very helpful.

Message 2 of 3 (2,373 Views)

Re: A "FIX" to the ruined UI (may work for some people, I don't know)

Hero

While we're at it, the mod that enables the debug menu is also broken as well as many others.

MC Command Center might also have issues as this is a huge patch.

So please, remove them before reporting here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (2,371 Views)