A few issues

by alphababs

Original Post

A few issues

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
 some issues

Issues with new patch: where do I start....

Mixed gendered work clothes, specifically shoes for the political males, high heals....pink and purple...open toes, etc.   I am all about expressing one self but not being able to change it or any of the uniforms kinda sucks.  Feel free to educate me if there is a way.

People won't leave after they have been invited over.

Mixed gendered voices, I now have two male characters, (new with the toddler xpac), that have female voices.....(at least give option to change after aging up, if wanting too)

The clubs, keep resetting, losing all of the points, perks and people...really annoying.

Issues in general:

Can something be done about the aging up of characters?  The cake thing is getting more and more silly.  Have to cook at least two cakes as someone always takes pieces before you can get candles on them.  That "age up" option works so well with infants....  Another age related thing, can we please get longer life spans?  It feels that it takes forever to get them to adulthood, then the next thing you know, they are old.

Message 1 of 5 (507 Views)

Re: A few issues

★★★ Newbie

ack, all my males that have grown up since the toddler patch have women's voices.

Message 2 of 5 (489 Views)

Re: A few issues

Hero

Hi,

please refer to this on how to report bugs in here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/3445107/

You're welcome to use another format but I can't attend to those. 

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (469 Views)

Funny, got told no help if i posted here....

★★★ Newbie

I don't post much on forums for obvious reasons.  Trolling sucks.  To be told by a would be EA forum rep, not to post here or they can't help is like having teacher saying your feet are not spaced properly, can't teach you.  Sad, Sad, Sad....thanks for the achieves but now I won't waste my time.

Message 4 of 5 (474 Views)

Re: Funny, got told no help if i posted here....

EA app Team

Hi @alphababs,

I'm sorry for the confusion, you are more than welcome to post on Answers HQ! Standard smile Indeed, Crinrict was trying to explain how this board works. Following your analogy, it would be more like being the new student in a class and being told by a classmate that the teacher will be able to answer your questions better if you make the questions one by one. Wink

Crinrict is a player who volunteers her time to create a list of the bugs you and other players report in this board. She keeps track of the issues which are still open, are fixed, those that have a workaround,... When a player reports a bug that has already been reported, she also merges the thread so everyone has as much information as possible (also, the developers can easily check how many people is having each issue and get all the information in the same place). To be able to do all this, she asks for everyone to report one bug per thread following the guideline she linked you.

You are free to report all your bugs in the same thread as you have done, but Crinrict and any other player is equally free to decide they won't help you if you post in this format. They are players like you and they have no responsibility of helping anyone.

Just imagine a player has one of your bugs and more information to add, so they answer your thread. Then another player comes and answers because they are having two bugs you have found and a new one. Later another player reads your post but he is having only one of your issues so they decide to open a new thread. It would be difficult to keep this board clean. Other players and the developers who are trying to fix things would need to read threads and threads to find information about what they are looking for.

When each bug has its own thread, and there is an index/list of all the reported bugs, it's much easier and more efficient. I can read your issues and, looking at the list, tell you that we are talking about the club perks issue in this thread. landlord not leaving here and male sims with sweet voices here. You might want to take a look to the list to find the others.

Welcome to Answers HQ!

-Mai

Message 5 of 5 (424 Views)