by star0727

Original Post

where do I find Greenhouse for sims 3

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 3 (7,388 Views)

Re: where do I find Greenhouse for sims 3

★ Novice

Hey,

The way i have my greenhouse set up it through a CC package i got off another site however i think it will work if you build a seperate building and make it all windows and install some version of planter to put your plants in. (you will have to use "moveobjects" cheat in build mod to get them into the pots with some versions). However if you are playing with seasons you will eventually notice it does not keep them from freezing or getting snowed on. Therefore the only true fix i found was to place a flat roof overtop of my green house. Another downfall to this is you cannot plant trees inside them. I do have some pictures on my page of my one greenhouse but nothing up close. If you would like some better pictures just let me know and i will try and get you some.

Also i do know there is a Venue pack through the Sims 3 store that has a greenhouse in it but i do not know how this one works.

If you need help with it or anything let me knowStandard smile

Cole

Message 2 of 3 (7,387 Views)

Re: where do I find Greenhouse for sims 3

Hero (Retired)

if you bought the stonesthrow greenshouse from the sims 3 site once downloaded and installed it'l be in edit town-community lots libiary to palce in game in yourself

you can also use the parts to build a greenhouse on your home lot if your sims garden

Message 3 of 3 (7,384 Views)