Re: the sims 3 please help

by wonderca

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the sims 3 please help

★★★ Newbie

i had an old version of the sims 3 (1.67)

i buyed one set (gothic set) with simoleon and i downloaded the set ("soggiorni e camere da letto gothic" is the correct name of set)

now i a new pc and the version of sims 3 installed yesterday, is the version 1.69

i have the set in "documents/EA/sims3/download as all the others objects downloaded (that i can see and use in game), but i can't install the gothic set now ç______________ç 

when i try to install the set, the game write me that i don't have the right version of game ç_______ç

the message is:

GothicFullSetSims3Pack: installazione fallita. assicurati che il tuo gioco comprenda gli ultimi aggiornamenti del software e riprova

why?!?!!?!?

thank's a lot

Message 1 of 3 (217 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@wonderca Did you try re downloading the item from the simss3.com store purchase history instead of using an old download? The DRM has changed and you need to update the download. Remove the copied file and redownload.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (216 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@wonderca Did you try re downloading the item from the simss3.com store purchase history instead of using an old download? The DRM has changed and you need to update the download. Remove the copied file and redownload.

Message 2 of 3 (217 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

it's the right solution ^____________________________________________^

Message 3 of 3 (201 Views)