the sims 3 account

by tabowman99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the sims 3 account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I created an account during the last week of august.  After filling out the information it said oops can't process your information at this time.  On sept. 2, I tried to create account again and it said I was already a member.  I couldn't remember my password so I clicked on create a new one and did that.  Now I can't get on website or if I do it won't  let me do anything (like buy or view items).  Do I have an account and if I do can you tell me how to acess anything or can you reset my account or delete it and let me create a new one.  Also do I have any simpoints.  My account name (if I have one) is tbowman99 webmail is (edit: removed email for security reasons).

Also since I added the new download on august 1, if I save my game, the next time I start, all the food in the refridgerator is good but as soon as I take it out it is spoiled, even if I made it less than 12 hours earlier (in game time).  I thought patches were supposed to fix problems not create them.

Message 1 of 2 (195 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: the sims 3 account

Hero

For everything account/serial code related, you need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

---

Food spoiling: Should correct itself if you delete all pre-patch food and make new food but I've heard conflicting info on that bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (199 Views)

All Replies

Re: the sims 3 account

Hero

For everything account/serial code related, you need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

---

Food spoiling: Should correct itself if you delete all pre-patch food and make new food but I've heard conflicting info on that bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (200 Views)