store content won't install

by Deteiros

Original Post

store content won't install

★★★ Novice

I am having trouble installing store content into my game. I have tried reinstalling twice, installing content one at a time, tried downloading and installing in-game, and deleting content cache, tried running as admin. Nothing seems to work. I'm not getting any errors and the installer says all my install attempts are successful. The launcher says they are installed but nothing shows up in-game. I have to repeat this every time I close and re-open the launcher.

Am I doing something wrong or is it just messed up permanently?

My game version is 1.69.43.024017 if that makes any difference.

Message 1 of 4 (577 Views)

Re: store content won't install

Hero (Retired)

@Deteiros Is your computer a pc or mac? What content are you having trouble with?

Message 2 of 4 (551 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

PC. Its not any content in particular, just anything i try to buy from the store, the Not So Routine Machine, MultiTab 6000, SwiftGro Gardening Station, The Door Of Life and Death, Barrier to Entry System, to name a few.

I played almost two years ago with most of those no problem, try playing now and nothing seems to install.

Also tried downloading and installing via in-game dashboard.

Message 3 of 4 (544 Views)

★ Novice

PC here also. tried to contact help line, get the timing circle which never ends.  specifically i'm having trouble w bohemian garden, luxe loungewear and the not so routine machine. all have downloaded and say installed, but are nowhere to be found. i, too, have uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cache, etc.  any ideas?

Message 4 of 4 (410 Views)