Re: sims baby looks like graphical error

by crinrict

Original Post

sims baby looks like graphical error

★★ Novice

just wondering if anybody knows why when after giving birth..the mother walks out of hospital with an invisable baby but a very looong stick like thing which is supposse to be the baby.  it never clears up i had to off one cause it was ridicilous looking...hope somebody out there can help..thx if so

Message 1 of 4 (536 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Some say it's a glitch, in that case just age them up to toddlers. Check that your graphic card is up to date and stuff, try changing something in the graphics in options when in game.

Message 2 of 4 (524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you use any mods? Or Custom Content?

If you've downloaded clothes from theSims3 for example that are using custom content, it may be that the baby is "wearing" a shirt that is suppose to be only on adult-sims. I had this problem once and it solved when I uninstalled some of the clothing that worked with every age (you could choose the piece of clothing for toddler, child, teen etc in create-a-sim) even though it was ment to be only for adult-sims.

Message 3 of 4 (518 Views)

Hero

You have bad cc

Read all about it here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/234888.page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (517 Views)