Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: sims 3 wont download

by roberta591

Original Post

sims 3 wont download

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

I have previously downloaded the sims3 on my laptop but when coming to play it again its asking me to download it again and now it isnt installing. ive checked origin and the gme isnt there. What should i do?

Message 1 of 5 (83 Views)

@graceayre Are you logging into Origin with the same email and password you used before?

I do not work for EA or associated with EA other then helping other users in the forums.
Message 2 of 5 (79 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie
Message 3 of 5 (77 Views)

@graceayre You will have to contact EA customer service and they can research this issue - link - EA customer service

I do not work for EA or associated with EA other then helping other users in the forums.
Message 4 of 5 (57 Views)
Highlighted

@graceayre  Was the game ever installed on that computer? Did you ever uninstall the game? Check programs and features in the comtrol panel and see if the game is still installed. Try a registry cleaner like ccleaner (there is a free version) and clean the registry.

Message 5 of 5 (44 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ea-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Connection troubleshooting steps

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help