sims 3 supernatural

by lihi147

Original Post

sims 3 supernatural

★ Novice

hay im from israel 

i had jest pre order the sims 3 supernatural  how can i ad it to my game when it wil come out ?

Message 1 of 8 (335 Views)

Re: sims 3 supernatural

★ Guide

If you have ordered digital verison gme through Origin. It will be directly added to your Games Library.

If you have ordered a disc version game, you can redeem  your code in Origin.

Here are steps to redeem a code in Origin:

Go to Origin menu- Select "Redeem Product Code". Just type your code there and you would be able to activate digital verison game.

You can also activate the game in Origin by redeeming the key here http://activate.ea.com

Regards,

Arya

Message 2 of 8 (330 Views)

Re: Sims 3 supernatural

★ Novice

I had pre order the PC version and I had download origin and when im getting in to "my games" its still showing me that its not yet released 

Message 6 of 8 (296 Views)

Re: Sims 3 supernatural

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi all,

The game is due to come out on the 7th at midnight in these countries (so for all of you folks in, tonight at midnight!) which is why you may still see it grayed out at this point. If the problem isn't solved by tomorrow, please get back to us.

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section
Message 8 of 8 (274 Views)

pre order the sims 3

★ Novice

hay im from israel,

i had pre order the sims 3 Supernatural and its still showing me that it's not yet released please help

Message 4 of 8 (278 Views)

pre order the sims 3

★ Novice

hay im from israel,

i had pre order the sims 3 Supernatural and its still showing me that it's not yet released please help

Message 3 of 8 (285 Views)

Re: pre order the sims 3

Hero

What's the release date there ? the 6th ? It might take a moment or two.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (284 Views)

Re: pre order the Sims 3

★ Novice

I had downloaded the origin and got into my games and it doesn't showing the release date the only thing that there is that its not yet released 

Message 7 of 8 (280 Views)