sims 3 generations code help

by jamiciap

Original Post

sims 3 generations code help

★★★ Newbie

i have just downloaded sims 3 from origin on my new computer after only playing sims 4 since it came out. Now i am missing Generations and Ambitions from sims 3. I noticed that these are the two expansion packs that i actually went to the store to purchase so i guess they werent registered on origin. also i do not know where the cds are because i have moved twice since then. I am so upset because generations is my favorite expansion pack. I wouldn't have cared if I lost all the expansion packs and just had generations. Can anyone help me?

Message 1 of 3 (767 Views)

Re: sims 3 generations code help

Hero (Retired)

@jamiciap  Do you have access to the old computer and it hasn't been reformatted yet. Download a program called gamekeyrevealer (google it) and run on the old computer. I don't know about GEN because I don't have it but the key will probably be displayed but the code for AMB will be displayed. Prior to Origin the responsibility to keep the codes fell on the user. If the above does not work (if the computer is gone or reformatted) you could contact EA customer support - they "may" be able to recover the codes if you had redeemed to packs on thesims3.com. Link to EA customer service - EA customer service

Message 2 of 3 (757 Views)

Re: sims 3 generations code help

★★★ Newbie
I have access to the old computer it just needs a charger. I got a new computer because my old one wasn’t compatible with sims 4 and i didn’t think I would ever go back to sims 3, but sims 4 is getting really boring. But I was wondering if there is anyway to see what games I registered on sims3.com? I’ll reach out to support thanks for the help.
Message 3 of 3 (752 Views)