Re: sims 3 game code already used

by crinrict

Original Post

sims 3 game code already used

★★★ Newbie

I first bought sims 3 a year ago from a second hand shop, it worked perfectly until it started saying there was no disc inside, which there was. I gave up and gave it to my sister who it worked perfectly for

I bought myself it again 4 days ago from the same shop and it worked perfectly... for a day. until the same problem arose. I have now spent £50 on this game. I uninstalled it with the intention to reinstall the disc, however my computer will not recognise the disc at all, and so i went onto origin to redeem the code and download the game, which apparently you can do.

however it says the code has already been used and i'm getting pretty frustrated.

if anyone can help it'll be greatly appreciated as I'm out of pocked and greatly annoyed.

TIA

Message 1 of 4 (210 Views)

Hero

What's your operating system ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's a PC, Sony Vaio, Windows... i dont know much about computers but thats about as good as it gets. it's updated and everything.

Message 3 of 4 (169 Views)

Hero

Did you register the game at thesims3.com before ? If so, you probably already have an Origin account with the email you use there

Contact a game advisor to find out what it is

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (158 Views)