sims 3 Island Paradise says it's installed in origin but it's not showing up in my launcher

by babyshap

Original Post

sims 3 Island Paradise says it's installed in origin but it's not showing up in my launcher

★★★ Newbie

I just bought the Sims 3 Island Paradise expansion pack and registered it in Origin. I also installed it through Origin. My Origin account says it is installed, but my computer and launcher say it is not. On the bottom of the launcher where the expansion packs are highlighted, all the ones I own are highlighted, but Island Paradise is not. I really want to play so if anyone can help, it is greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 4 (364 Views)

Re: sims 3 Island Paradise says it's installed in origin but it's not showing up in my launcher

★ Novice

I have exactly the same problem, email me by [edit: email address removed] if you fix it

Message 2 of 4 (355 Views)

Re: sims 3 Island Paradise says it's installed in origin but it's not showing up in my launcher

Hero
  • Is your game patched to 1.55 ?
  • What's your operating system ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (351 Views)

Re: sims 3 Island Paradise says it's installed in origin but it's not showing up

★ Novice

1.69.43.024017 launcher version

windows 10 same issue

Message 4 of 4 (149 Views)