serial code in sims 3 expansion packs invalid..?

by 294836576

Original Post

serial code in sims 3 expansion packs invalid..?

★★★ Newbie

I bought the sims 3 Pets, Supernatural, Generations and Seasons through Origin and they downloaded fine on my computer, however when I tried to enter the serial codes to TheSims3.com on my page they were marked as invalid. 

That was a few days ago, and I would like to understand if I can get new serial codes from EA without paying extra, beacouse I have already payed legally for the games themselves.

Message 1 of 2 (378 Views)

Re: serial code in sims 3 expansion packs invalid..?

Community Manager

When you purchase The Sims 3 or any of its Expansions or Stuff Packs through Origin, you no longer need to manually register your product through The Sims 3’s website. Just make sure that your Origin account details match the details of your Sims account, and Origin will register your products for you.

If you already have an Origin account and bought The Sims 3 or any of its Expansions or Stuff Packs through Origin, you do not need to create an account on the Sims 3 website. Just log in with your Origin account and you should be able to see your products on your "My Page" website.

Read more about how to register your game here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Information-How-to-Register-The-Sims-3/m-p/387162

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 2 (376 Views)