Re: seasons sims 3

by roberta591

Original Post

seasons sims 3

★★★★ Novice

I had a sims 3 Seasons in the box and I went to find it and I cant. is there a way if I find the disk I could download it on and if I loose the disk the game is there.

Message 1 of 6 (406 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@smh678x  If you have Seasons in Origin you can get the digital download. The software on the disc is dated - it is better to get the digital version from Origin. Is the base game in Origin? What is the version of your game?

Message 2 of 6 (390 Views)

★★★★ Novice

the base game is in origin the sims 3 regular base game and the seasons regular ep. I don't feel like paying for an ep I have but cant find

Message 3 of 6 (354 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@smh678x  Since 2012 the DRM for this game has changed to Origin. What is the version of your game - lower left of the game launcher? We need to start with some basic questions to begin to help you.

Message 4 of 6 (344 Views)

★★★★ Novice

sorry i am late for answering back. My sims 3 seasons game was on disc but now everything i do is off origin. I do not want to repurchase seasons but i want it back. i dont know where the seasons box and disc are

Message 5 of 6 (266 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@smh678x  Did you redeem the Seasons code in Origin? If you computer is a pc and if you have access to the computer that the game was/is on and it hasn't been reformatted, google gamekeyrevealer, download and run, if the codes are still in the registry they should be displayed. Use the code in Origin and download Seasons from Origin.

Message 6 of 6 (262 Views)