saving the sims 3

by blakesimthing

Original Post

Accepted Solution

saving the sims 3

★★★ Newbie

I am sending my computer in to be serviced and when I get it back everything will be deleted off of it. Since I have an account with my Sims 3 game will everything be saved online? I don't have a removeable drive I just want to know if it will be saved under my username and pw. 

Message 1 of 2 (81 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: saving the sims 3

Hero (Retired)

if your games are registired in your origin account then more than likely you will need download an install origin again then redownlaod your games again  if you did have a flash drive or external hard drive at least you coud save your saved games and saved sims if you made any  just place them back instead of loosing them and starting again also if you have purchased store item from the sims 3 site you can log into your the sims 3 account go to your purchase history and redownload and install your store items

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (83 Views)

All Replies

Re: saving the sims 3

Hero (Retired)

if your games are registired in your origin account then more than likely you will need download an install origin again then redownlaod your games again  if you did have a flash drive or external hard drive at least you coud save your saved games and saved sims if you made any  just place them back instead of loosing them and starting again also if you have purchased store item from the sims 3 site you can log into your the sims 3 account go to your purchase history and redownload and install your store items

Message 2 of 2 (84 Views)