Re: register problems for sims 3 community

by iammeex

Original Post

register problems for sims 3 community

★★★ Newbie

getting really annoyed now. i have an origin account but cant log into sims 3 commuinty. when it takes me to register page i fill in details and click sign up but it just refreshes the page. i have tried using a different browser as suggested but the same thing occurs.

also having problems with origin that i downloaded onto pc it will only log me in if i a not online and if i turn the internet on it stops working. this means i am unable to update my games.

any help would be much appreciated

Message 1 of 5 (162 Views)

Hero

Make sure you have Proxies turned off.

Control Panel --> Internet Options --> Connections --> LAN Settings --> Untick Proxy Server

Also make sure connection to Origin is not blocked and you have cookies enabled. Maybe try resetting Internet Explorer to factory settings.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (157 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, I am having the same problem. I must have had an old Sims acount from Sims 1 or 2 days, so when I bought the Sims 3 and tried to register, it said I had an account. I have signed up with Origin now and reset my password. But when I try to log in inside the game or just on the website it just refreshes the page and won't let me go any further. If i put an incorrect password in then it says "incorrect password" so I know I have been putting the right password in, but it won't let me log in and I can't register my game... grrr frustration doesn't even begin to describe my mood. Please help Frown

andddd as soon as I type this and try to log in one more time it works.. sigh... registered! WOOHOO

Message 3 of 5 (145 Views)

★ Novice

I have this problem too, and the thing about the proxy didnt work and nobody is replying on my post. What do i do?

Message 4 of 5 (135 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I logged into my origin account (I could do that in a web browser but the ea sims community) and I re verified my email address. Then tried logging in again to the ea sims community and it seemed to work. I'm not sure if that was what helped or it was just a fluke!
Message 5 of 5 (129 Views)