registation code lost

by mexelero

Original Post

registation code lost

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I lost the codes for 2 games (Sims3 showtime in Sims3 late night) in my account they were registered, required to install on a new computer game, tell me is it possible to get them? thank you

Message 1 of 4 (241 Views)

Re: registation code lost

Hero (Retired)

@mexelero  Is the computer a pc or mac? If the old computer is a pc and has not had the operating system re installed, you can get a program called gamekeyrevealer (google it) and if the codes are still in the registry, the codes should be displayed.

Message 2 of 4 (210 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When install this program only opened the newly installed codes games, codes lost was not, are there any other solutions to the problem? thank you

Message 3 of 4 (192 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@mexelero  It seems EA has changed the way codes are used for expansion packs. Codes are now used for activation codes. Once the pack is activated in Origin the code is not needed anymore because it is now in your Origin account and there is no need to activate the pack again. You will need to contact EA customer service ab out this issue. As this is an open public forum accounts can not be accessed here. Link to EA customer service - EA customer service

Message 4 of 4 (185 Views)