problems with origin updates

by jmeyers34

Original Post

problems with origin updates

★★★★ Novice

I just bought new sims expansion through orrigin. its not letting me play and i think it has something to do with the fact that orgin wont update. ive had this problem before where i had to manually update it through a website. Everytime my game luancher comes up it always says cannot connect to origin. this is very frustrating and its been happeneing ever since i got my laptop and installed the sims on it. 

Message 1 of 6 (152 Views)

Re : problems with origin updates

Can you try to uninstall and install again Origin ? Origin can be donwload here : https://www.origin.com/download

Ne lis/réponds pas aux demandes par message privé.
Message 2 of 6 (150 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sadly i have already tried that in the past. ive even tried unistalling everything my games and origin and then insatling them and i keep having the problem. 

Message 3 of 6 (148 Views)

The "Can't connect to Origin" message happens to me sometimes but mustn't prevent you to start the game. Do you have the last version of The Sims 3 (1.67) ?

Ne lis/réponds pas aux demandes par message privé.
Message 4 of 6 (143 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have no clue i also had to manually update my game because it updates through origin.  I can play my game  just fine but i bought this new expansion through origin. and it loads the game luancher but the game doesnt show up at all. 

Message 5 of 6 (141 Views)

Hero

What's your operating system ?

Does it not show up in the launcher either (aka is the icon not highlighted)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (121 Views)