preordered dragon valley when it first came out for black dragon, never recieved

by MelancholyBlight

Original Post

Accepted Solution

preordered dragon valley when it first came out for black dragon, never recieved

★★★★★ Newbie

greetings! i am a collector of the sims 3. i started with the bundle pack with the base game and supernatural, expanding my collection with a new game expansion almost every month consistently up until 2015 when i had to move. i was not very computer literate at the time i got those games, but i was ecstatic when i heard dragon valley was coming out, so i immediately rushed to Game Stop to buy it, finding out that it was not out yet, but i could preorder it. according to the things i was shown, by preordering it, i would receive exclusive content. this here sold me immediately and i did exactly what i had to do to get it. the black dragon. it looked majestic and powerful. i had to have it. but, come the day i get the preordered game, i install the content immediately and play for a good 36 hours straight. i had to get that black dragon. i had to. but much to my dismay, i did not. i got a green, a purple, and a red. i continued playing, trying to figure out if there was a special pattern, but no. i didn't. i was bummed out entirely, and brushed it off for the meantime, completely unaware that i could just contact EA. well, years later, i get engaged to a tech-savvy guy that literally just contacted EA about his collector's edition of spore just last month. i was shocked! i had no idea that you could just TALK to EA. i would have done so YEARS ago if i knew. i  know that i asked around and even googled a contact us, but was unable to find one, so i gave up. well, now that i am situated, i want to play again, but i remembered my missing content. so here i am, begging for help. please help me get the content i should have received from the game i love so much, thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (215 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: preordered dragon valley when it first came out for black dragon, never reci

Hero (Retired)

@MelancholyBlight  Do you have the The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire Venue purchased and installed. This is required to unlock the black dragon.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (283 Views)

All Replies

Re: preordered dragon valley when it first came out for black dragon, never reci

Hero (Retired)

@MelancholyBlight  Do you have the The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire Venue purchased and installed. This is required to unlock the black dragon.

Message 2 of 5 (284 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i composed a case to ea just a few minutes ago as well, i was mostly wondering if anyone else had this problem

Message 3 of 5 (208 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i do have that actually, but it still didnt show up from the egg, do i need to go there to do it after placing it in-world?

Message 4 of 5 (186 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@MelancholyBlight  You have to talk to the egg with options "talk about existentialism" or "plot against enemies." Do this over and over and you will increase your chances of getting a black dragon.

Message 5 of 5 (170 Views)