pregnancy

by babylexi13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

pregnancy

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys I was playing the sims 3 high end loft, and I somehow got my teen pregnant (ok ill admit I used cheats) and her body is invisible, it is now time for her to have the baby, and I cant get her to go anywhere, she cant do anything, when I click the go to hospital button nothing happens, and when I try to get a sim to take her to the hospital, same conclusion: he does ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING!! now her mood is at miserable, and shes starving and about to die because she cant do anything I tried everything I even made the poor woman WALK to the hospital and she still can check in!! I closed the game to type this right now it is literally 9:54 PM almost 10 and shes gonna die sooooon!!!! PLEASE HELP AND RESPOMD ASAP!!!!!!!!!! (I really don't want Sinnamon ((yes Sinnamon)) to die!!!)

Message 1 of 2 (112 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: pregnancy

Hero

Hi @babylexi13

don't think there's much you can do without using mods.

I would ask at a mod/fan forum like modthesims about it as talk of teen pregnancy is not allowed on the official forums as it raises the rating.

I'm closing this for said reasons.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (103 Views)

All Replies

Re: pregnancy

Hero

Hi @babylexi13

don't think there's much you can do without using mods.

I would ask at a mod/fan forum like modthesims about it as talk of teen pregnancy is not allowed on the official forums as it raises the rating.

I'm closing this for said reasons.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (104 Views)