please please please help - I don't remember my account name

by Cat2819

Original Post

please please please help - I don't remember my account name

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi im Abi.

Im having a big problem. We got the sims 3 ages ago and registered it online. However, my mum lost the disc, we cant remember the sims 3 account name, the computer that had the sims 3 on it stuffed up so we gave it away and last but not least when we registered the game there was no origin and we didnt have an account there so it doesnt show up. I know big problems little girl. Please help!!!!

Also...

If i do manage to get it I would like to buy the supernatural expansion pack but woud i be able to buy it on origin and still be able to play it if the sims 3 base game was on a disc. PLease help!!!!

Message 1 of 15 (866 Views)

Re: please please please help

Hero

Well if you have nothing (not the disc, not the serial code) and can't remember the account, there's not much anyone can do.

Do you remember the email address you might have registered with ? You log in with your email so you could just have a new password sent to you if you do remember that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 15 (862 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Do you remember the email address you might have registered with ? You log in with your email so you could just have a new password sent to you if you do remember that.

Remebering the email address will help greatly but if you've got absolutely nothing - no serial code, no disc - there isn't much you can do.

I'm not sure about this but I've seen that EA have complied two games together like: Sims 3 + Seasons, Sims 3 + Pets. Maybe they've done or will do the same with Supernatural (I think they do seeing as they mention it on the sims.wikia.com).

Maybe get that to save yourself some trouble. 

Message 3 of 15 (858 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh thanx but i do have the serial/registration code i have the manual and the cover just not the disc and ivbeen trying to remember the email ALL day but it was my mums and she coudnt remember what clolour her feet were:'( so i have that is that any help?

Message 4 of 15 (854 Views)

please please please help x2

★★ Novice

okay thanx to everyone who tried to help me iv found a way to get it back but i need to remember my sims 3 account email. I was reading a post that you can email EA or somthing and theyll tell yoiu your email or something please help!

Message 5 of 15 (846 Views)

please please please help x3

★★ Novice

Someone suggested something to me and it sounds like a good idea. Does anyone know if they are going to have a sims 3 pack with the base game and supernatural?

Message 6 of 15 (862 Views)

Hero

If you have the code, all is well. You can redeem that at origin.

Details can be found here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Lost-and-broken-DVDs-and-missing-serial-codes-What-to-do/m-p...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 15 (848 Views)

Re: please please please help x3

Hero

Could you please stick to one thread.

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 15 (860 Views)

Re: please please please help x2

Hero

For everything account/serial code related, you need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 15 (843 Views)

★★ Novice

Crinct, you daman! or WOman thanx soooooo much you should definetly be a hero on this site!

Message 10 of 15 (846 Views)